You can make your dog smarter by giving it puzzling toys! Watch the video to learn more, and to see one adorable little Einstein.
It is important to give your dog lots of mental stimulation. Mental enrichment is good for the mood and intelligence of your dog. Too many dogs simply stagnate because dogs are generally owned for companionship, not things like hunting or shepherding farm animals like they used to, causing them to laze about. This can lower their intelligence and mood.
Next Steps to Train Your Dog
To get more information on this brain training technique and others just like it, click here.
What to Do Next: Get Your Free Puppy Training GuidesSo you've got or are getting a new puppy. What an absolutely JOY to the new family, but it's also a LOT of work. Let us help you with our two TOTALLY FREE puppy training guides. Just Some of What You'll Learn in These Instantly Downloadable Guides:
- Getting to know your puppy, so you can choose the best training techniques for both of you.
- Housebreaking tips to take the guesswork out of this sometimes frustrating process
- Is crate training right for you and how to do it successfully
- How to get amazing results with clicker training
- Walking your puppy...it's quite an adventure to start, but you'll get into a groove with these tips
- Curbing the barking and other undesirable behaviours