Hahaha, did you ever hear the story of the dog who pretends to be homeless to get free McDonald's food?
Imagine this, it’s late at night, and you’re hungry. After a long day at work, or a late night of partying, the last thing you want to do is cook. There’s no way you can face the grocery store. You don’t feel like taking time for a fancy restaurant meal and even if you did, it’s not in your budget.
So you decide to do something you NEVER do. (Or so you tell your friends.) You zip over to the local McDonald’s for a big Mac and some heart stopping fries. Leaving the drive through you glance over to see a forlorn looking dog.
“Aw, poor guy looks hungry. Must be homeless to be out, alone, this late at night.”
Reaching into your bag you toss him part of your burger. You even throw him a few fries to keep the meal in balance.
You, my friend, have just been scammed by man’s best friend.
What’s the Story?
A dog from Oklahoma, named Princess, came up with a way to score McDonald's food without a penny to her name. She sneaks away from her home, late at night, and heads over to the local Mickey D’s.
Standing outside, acting sad and alone, the customers assume the poor gal is homeless. So they toss her a snack. Who can resist a starving, homeless dog?
The Gig is Up
However, the dogs owner finally realized what her tricky dog was up to by following her one night.
She found her scamming fast food from total strangers. The dog was not happy to see her mama was on to her clever scheme. In the video the owner took, you can see Princess is bummed when she peaks into a car, hoping for a generous handout and discovers it’s her owner!
“And this was such a sweet gig,” she seems to be saying. “Why did you have to go and spoil my fun.”
Reyes tweeted this about her dog, “She’s just a gold diggin ass bitch that be acting like she’s a stray so people will feel bad for her & feed her burgers.”
Let’s hope she’s found away to keep her safely at home at night and feeds her something healthier than fast food. Though it’s hard to beat a McDonald burger and fries with a bowl of Kibbles and Bits.
Watch the videos here…
What to Do Next: Download Your Free "So You Think You Want to Adopt a Dog?" KitAdopting a dog is one of the most wonderful and rewarding things you can do, but it's not something to be entered into lightly. Before Making This Big Decision, You need to know:
- If adopting a dog is right for you (it may not be)
- What type of dog is best for you or your family
- What you need to be able to care for a dog
Download This Free Kit for Instant Access to:
- Why Adopting a Dog is the Best Thing You Can Do - discover 10 amazing benefits of adopting a dog, instead of purchasing from a breeder.
- Is a New Dog Right for You? - Use this handy worksheet to ensure you're ready to welcome a new dog into your home?
- How to Decide on the Best Dog for You and Your Family - This checklist will help you figure out exactly what kind of pet is best for you.
- Everything You Need to Welcome a New Dog into Your Home - Another handy checklist to ensure you're ready to welcome the newest member of your family.